23 February 2007

Final predictions are up

My final predictions are up; they have been for a couple of days now but I wanted to keep my options open for the best picture. Anyway, I have decided not to change anything anymore (enough is enough). I will stick to The Departed; based mostly on my hope it will win but as we all know it - it is anyone´s game. If it wins I am happy but if it does not I am not surprised. I don´t remember the last time when the best picture was this difficult to figure out. There were quite a few other very difficult categories this year and now we will have to see how things end up on Monday (Finnish time).

Difficult year, difficult predictions.

My "No Guts, No Glory" predictions are:

  • Leonardo DiCaprio (best actor)
  • Mark Wahlberg (supporting actor)
  • Borat (adapted screenplay)

No comments: