17 December 2012

Post Critics Choice, SAG and the Globes

I have made some updates now after the Critics Choice, SAG and Globe noms. I am still not convinced with Les Miserables. It will probably make it to best picture race and many more, but it is still a musical that has been done so many times. I am not convinced with Hugh Jackman and instead of him I thinking maybe Richard Gere. With the director category there are so many great directors available and I am not seeing Tom Hooper in at the moment. Instead I hear Django Unchained rising. Quentin might be getting in and there is a best picture spot for Django as well.

With the leading ladies any changes cannot be made at the moment. The race is still so open. Besides this is usually the category with surprises. Naomi Watts could be in and so could be Helen Mirren but who to drop?

With the supporting ladies I added Nicole Kidman but she could be Maggie Smith as well. And my list of the supporting actors needs no changes. With Django rising Leo will beat Javier Bardem. I don't have anything against Bond movies but the academy might be skeptic.

No comments: