11 December 2012

The week of the weeks

Here were are dealing with the most important week of the year. This is the time where things really start to shape up. Today it is time for the Critics Choice nominations, tomorrow Screen Actors Guild on Thursday the Globes.

I have made some additions especially with the best picture category. With Les Miserables I still have to see how it will do this week. I will probably have to add it but I need a few more days. The best director category will shape up later this week with the best picture as well.

With best actors I have not made any changes and I am still keeping one spot open. Then there is the very crowded category of best actress; there is no room for everyone. I had to drop Keira Knightley and Helen Mirren but they can be in of course later this week. Jessica Chastain and Emmanuelle Riva are in.

No changes with the supporting categories either. In addition with supporting actress I still have one spot open.

Later today we might have something confirmed and at the end of the we can be dazed and confused or very certain, but everything can change in a couple of weeks. You never know what kind of year you are dealing with.

No comments: